Monday, August 1, 2016

Spanked in front of a crowd

I like to be nude and humiliated in front of an audience. So I have erotic fantascies of been spanked in public in front of a crowd. I dream of been bound, tied up an forced to strip naked. I like to be tied down and to be fondled and groped. I want to be spanked in front of an audience. I like such submissive and humilated fantasies. Here are some images about this fanatsies.
To be forced to strip in front of friends.
To be forced to strip in front of friends.

To be spanked und humilated in front of a crowed.
To be spanked und humilated in front of a crowed.

To be spanked by a group of dressed men. (CMNM).
To be spanked by a group of dressed men. (CMNM)

To be spanked in public.
To be spanked in public.

To be spanked in public.
To be spanked in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails